Look what we got today for $18 at a garage sale! :) I'm so excited about it - I've been wanting one {though we didn't have the space at the apartment}, but haven't had the heart to pay what Target is charging. So this morning, Mom, Marlene, Noah and I all went to a few garage sales. I was SO very happy to find it and it is in great condition! They had a girlie pink and purple one too, but Marlene decided a little too late that she wanted to get it for Addy.
***
I forgot to take pictures yesterday of Noah with his Birth Baby Doll...
***
And, after we took those pictures, we turned around and Noah was pulling off his diaper!! I think he is becoming a nudist like his friend Deacon.
Guess I'll have to start using duct tape like Papa suggested! ;)
2 comments:
GOOD FIND!!! Also, I just got your message (it's about 5:30pm)! COME VISIT!!! I WANNA MEET NOAH!!!!! Gotta go fix dinner, then I'll give you a call later on this evening! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! This post made my day... You'll love raising a nudist, LOL.
Post a Comment