Sunday, July 27, 2008

Roley Poly Noah

My little Chunky Monkey has become my little Roley Poly:

He literally rolled from one end of the living room to the other! It won't be long now until this little guy is crawling, especially when you consider that he just learned how to do this yesterday!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

I love his little feet kicks! My little one barreled rolled for a long time before he crawled and then even after. I think he thought it was faster. It took me a while to realize that was a Hungry Caterpillar blanket! That’s so cute! I love the little holes in the fruit!

Brooke said...

I love it! Get ready to start chasing him!

Shannon said...

What a smart baby you have, Sam! He's so cute...I wish I could just give him big hugs and cuddles!
That quilt is ADORABLE. Did you make it?