Happy Halloween!
Noah and I spent the day getting ready for Ben to come home tomorrow {I'm sad because that means no tree for Noah to hang on} and then, after his bath, we got him all dressed and ready for the Trick-or-Treaters. It was so funny to watch him crawl around in his monkey costume.
I tried to get a couple of pictures of him with our pumpkin, but he either wanted nothing to do with it or he wanted to play with it and the candle inside!
Good thing it is a fake pumpkin and a battery-operated candle!
3 comments:
Happy Halloween! Seems like you've gotten great use of the monkey costume! G was a cheerleader (Nebraska Cornhuskers to be exact -- gift from our nanny on her b-day). Great job on the pumpkin, too!
Love the costume pics!!!
He is adorable you just want to eat him up!
Love ya,
Mom
Oh my goodness! Noah is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He's getting sooooo big! Love you guys and miss you bunches!!
Post a Comment