We don't watch a lot of TV shows or DVD's with Noah {though we have been known to keep him around during an Office marathon}. However, one TV show that we would watch while we were in California was Signing Time! on PBS. I was so excited when we moved here and finally subscribed to DVR, so that we could record it to watch the episodes over and over again with him. Unfortunately, just as we got here, PBS dropped the program due to a lack of funding.
However, thanks to a gift card that I won at Bunco before we moved, I was able to buy volume one and two of Baby Signing Time! and Noah and I love it. The show is funny and entertaining {a MUST for me!} and Noah loves to watch the kids sign. We've been working pretty hard on just a handful of signs and it appears that it has paid off:
Now, I know that it looks like he is just clapping, but trust me - this his way of signing "more" right now. He amazes me every day!
4 comments:
He is soooo cute! Every time I see him I just want to scoop him up and cuddle him to pieces! :) You've got a cutie-patootie!!
YAYYY! I love the "more" sign!!!
Deacon was a master of "eat" "drink" and "more"
Great job mama!
Good Job Noah- and Samantha!!! :-) That is awesome!!
Thats so great to hear Sam!! Ella does signing time too its so great! I'm waiting patiently for her to sign back! I cant wait her to do so.
Post a Comment