Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Painful?

Doesn't this look painful?

I don't think it's bothering him {any more than it already has been}, but I'm hoping the appearance of this little {big} swollen gum means that we'll have some top teeth breaking through real soon.

5 comments:

lisa said...

Have you ever heard of a Gocco silk screen? I saw one, and it made me think of the screens you made. I read that you can use the Gocco screens to etch glass? Do you think the handmade ones could do that too? I know this is out of the blue, but I would love to try it!

lisa said...

Since I see that you approve comments like me, you don't have to post either of these especially since they don't have anything to do with poor Noah's gums. Poor little guy.

Samantha said...

haha! I went ahead and posted them, just because I thought it was funny! ;) I haven't heard of them... but now I'm going to go look them up! Etching glass?? I sense yet another new craft about to tried out.

lisa said...

http://www.etchworld.com/ccp0-prodshow/61-3103.html this was the website where I saw it. I know it's expensive, that's why I was asking about your screens. Do you think it work for printing on card stock too?

@cosmicgirlie said...

Ahw little tyke! they look EXACTLY like Noah's gums did a short while ago. This week we have 3 of the 4 teeth broken through the gum. AT LAST!!!

I know your little fella hasn't got long to go now...can you even imagine what he's gonna look like with a mouth full of gnashers??