Friday, April 17, 2009

16 Weeks and a 16 Month Tantrum

Baby #2 is growing!






I'm starting to feel actual little kicks every once in a while.... I had been feeling the "fluttering" for a while {around 11 weeks or so... just like with Noah}. Today, Noah was sitting on my lap and while we were watching Sesame Street, Baby #2 kicked at Noah! Now, of course, Noah couldn't feel it, but I'm already wondering: was it out of sibling love or the beginnings of some sibling rivalry that Baby #2 kicked at him?



***



And, though I took this video just to show Ben what a stinker Noah was this afternoon, I thought I'd share it with ya'll too since I didn't take any pictures today...






Noah was not happy when it was time to put away the Tadoodles and get ready for dinner.

Poor kid... Mommy puts away his colors and makes him eat food.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

we have tantrums too (still) over having to eat... i don't get it! this kid is not ours.

LOVE the belly shots :)

Shara said...

Your belly is adorable!!