Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meeting Mr. Mack

This morning, the three of us loaded up the Sequoia and headed towards Dallas/Ft. Worth to visit Nick and Lendy and to finally meet Mr. Mack. Mack Sullivan Kurth was born March 20th and is just perfect! We just fell in love with that sweet little guy the moment we met him! I also finally got to give them their baby gift {Nick really wanted to do a Jetson's theme, but since there isn't a crib set available with the Jetson's on it, I offered to make them a quilt}. I'm hoping to put a few extra pictures of it on the craft blog... and I'll update this post once I do.


Opening the gift up.



Mack, the Boy Genius!

Lendy and I got to have some girl time and when we got back to their house, I found Ben like this... and evidently he had barely put Mack down while we were gone. He also kept stealing Mack's kisses, so I'd dare say that he's quite ready to have another little snuggle-bug around our house too. :)


Noah, on the other hand, had no interest in Mack {we almost think he was scared of him though he was very concerned for Mack when he cried}, but was in love with Maggie and Grace. He would go over to the back door so that he could watch and laugh at the pups while they were playing outside.


Later in the afternoon, Jerod and Elaine came over to spend some time with us and finally get to meet Noah. And they are expecting their first right now too! Elaine is about 36 weeks pregnant with Miss Cana and we can't wait to get to meet her also!


I tried to find a non-scrapbooked copy of this same picture that we took nearly five years ago of all of us sitting on mine and Ben's couch in our apartment in Oklahoma City the day that we first met Lendy... but I couldn't find it. {Jerod, you read this, will you scan it and send it to me so that I can add it please?!}

So, here we are, five years later and while not a lot has changed... their are definitely some new, well-loved, and very welcomed additions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering about them the other day and thinking that the baby should have arrived by now! He is ADORABLE! :-)