I'll admit it - I'm not the most outdoorsy person. Nor do I have anything that even remotely resembles a green thumb. And yet, here we are, attempting to work around both of those obstacles and plant a small garden. Since we didn't want to have to till up part of the yard and to make it easier {as in, little to no weeding}, Ben and I decided that our best bet was to create a raised bed garden. We planted some vegetable seeds indoors a couple of weeks ago {tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins and watermelons} and today Ben put together the box for the garden.
1 comment:
We started a garden too! We've already enjoyed several salads made with the spinach we grew.
The thing is...I'm quite far from having a green thumb, but we are able to hire a gardener to do all the work for us - and we just get to enjoy the fruits of his labor (and help a man make a living in a country where jobs are few and far between)!
Post a Comment