Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

He is Risen!! Happy Easter!!
***
Since the three of us were planning on heading back home to Texas just after lunch, we decided that we would celebrate Christ's resurrection by spending some extra, quality time together at home, instead of going to church. {And I thought this was the first time that we've ever not gone to church on Easter Sunday, but I just remembered that we didn't go the year Nick and Lendy got married because we were on our way back home from California!} And I think it was a good choice. It was great to be able to just spend some relaxing time with the family before the drive {in the RAIN!} back home.
Noah got several fun things from the Easter Bunny and he was so excited to open it all up that I didn't even get a "before" shot!

One of his favorite gifts in his basket was his new marker Tadoodles.
He enjoyed it so much, that he didn't even notice when he got a little on his face....

...which made Papa have to try it out too. :)

And his new favorite nose? Papa's.

Happy Easter 2009 from the Smiths!


No comments: