Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day {in Texas}

Noah was extremely excited when I went in to get him this morning... he remembered that he was able to open his presents last night and kept saying, "zents! zents!" while I changed his diaper. Ben took this video when he came in to see what Santa had brought him:

I just love that wild bed-head kid!


And, I totally forgot to take a picture of all the snow yesterday. It's started melting some and by later this evening there was a big patch of bare grass in the middle of the yard. We think we got somewhere between 4-6 inches.
Our original plans had us leaving for Oklahoma City late this afternoon, but with the 14 inches of snow that they received {and the fact that my family was without power for nearly 24 hours!}, we decided for safety's sake, we'd wait until tomorrow. So, we took advantage of the extra free time by eating up leftovers {I made a big Christmas dinner last night} and watching Transformers 2 while the kids napped.


Noah woke up near the end of the movie, so he got to share some popcorn with us and watch the last few minutes of the "truc beest".

And, despite the fact that we were snowed in and our plans had changed a little, we had a very happy Christmas.

1 comment:

Tracie Martin said...

My whole family enjoyed your picture of Noah's bed head...he's so adorable!