Ben headed back to training today, we're getting ready for a trip to Oklahoma, trying to get Christmas gifts finished up and mailed, and was getting the house prepped for Life Group. As a result, I didn't take any pictures today.
So, instead of leaving you picture-less for the day, I have to share one that I took a couple of days ago, just for my Momma.
To most of you, well, probably everyone except for my Momma {and Daddy-Man and anyone else reading this who was there when I was this size}, this just looks like a photo of Ellie in a vintage dress... but it's Ellie in one of MY dresses from when I was a baby.

It's actually the one I came home from the hospital in... and I didn't even realize it until afterwards. {Which also explains why I couldn't button it up on Ellie!}
2 comments:
That is WAY too cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment