Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A "Helpful" Big Brother

Noah and I were playing this morning when he noticed that Ellie had kicked her blanket off. He kindly gave it back to her.




Luckily, she just thinks her big brother is funny.

***

Later on this morning, Lacey brought over her Noah to stay with us while she took Mike, Lish, and Baby Ava to the airport so that they could head back home to California. The Grahams used to be members of our Life Group before we arrived in Texas and before the Air Force moved them to California. We've met them several times and I was way excited to get to meet Ava, who is almost exactly a month older Ellie and Zoe!

Me holding Miss Zoe, Lish holding Miss Ellie, and Lacey holding Miss Ava!

I just love this photo - it almost makes me wish for triplets! And, ironically, I had dressed Ellie in her pink track suit {see above pics}, but had to change her due to a very full diaper... and had put her purple one on, only to have her friends arrive in their track suits too!

No comments: