Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy {early} Birthday Noah!

Look who got to come home for one night:

And look who is turning two this week:

Because Ben was able to come home for the night and the kids and I are heading up to Oklahoma this week, we decided to go ahead and let Noah open up his birthday presents.


He needed little encouragement to do so.


And he was way excited about each gift. We hadn't meant to go overboard on the presents, but now that he's got something that he just loves, it's hard to not want to get it for him.


Plus, one of the gifts was more for us - a sleeping bag for Noah for when we're visiting friends. Clearly Mommy doesn't quite fit in it.

One of my favorite gifts for him though, was his "workbench". We found it on Woot! {along with the Cars sleeping bag/backack combo} for a good deal and since he loves "helping" Daddy when he is working on something, we knew he'd love it. And he most certainly does.

Happy Early Birthday Buddy - Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!

1 comment:

Michelle Loy, MPH, MS, RD, CSSD said...

We are the same way with Gabriella and her princess fixation. I see all kinds of stuff that I want to get her now. I still haven't broken down for the clothes -- accessories and PJ's yes, but not clothes...YET! I have seen some pretty cute Tinkerbell and other Princess things. Gotta love 'em!