Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Snow

We woke up to find snow this morning. Not "real" snow, like many of you might get, but "Texas" snow {which is much like Oklahoma snow} - the kind that quickly melts and is really more like slush than snow.

Noah was in awe. "Sso! Sso!"

So, as soon as I got Ellie down for her morning nap, Noah and I went into the backyard to explore.

He was very excited and thought it was just so amazing.

Then he tripped.

But once I helped him back up, he was fine.

Until about a minute later when he realized his pants were wet from the snow.

I think we spent a total of about three minutes outside.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable! I love his little coat and hat!

Hope you guys continue to enjoy the snow! :)

Tracie Martin said...

That's hilarious!!! I love the picture of him at the window...I remember doing that as a young girl and then sitting by the radio to see if our school district got a snow day!!! :)

Michelle Loy, MPH, MS, RD, CSSD said...

Very cute! I love the new site design. I've totally been meaning to change our pic...because we have Caleb now. I'm thinking after our Christmas photo, too.

Amanda said...

Deacon is SOOOOO jealous!!! Looks like fun. Noah is way too cute, and I can just hear him yelling "ssso!"

Unknown said...

So funny! I am excited to take Ethan out in his first snow.