It's been an exceptionally long day.
Noah officially has his first ever ear infection {and hopefully his LAST}.
He had a slight fever yesterday afternoon, but when he started whining late last night, I knew something was up. And a quick check on him revealed a very hot-to-the-touch forehead. And a very elevated fever. Noah and I were up from 11pm until 1:30am trying to bring it down. I thought the fever was gone this morning, but when the Motrin started wearing off and the fever started rising again, I made an appointment with the pediatrician. Ear infection.
Oh, how I hate you EI. And I don't like to use the word hate, but for you, EI, I will.
Oh, how I hate you EI. And I don't like to use the word hate, but for you, EI, I will.
I. hate. ear. infections.
Lucky for me though, Noah is not a crier. When he doesn't feel well, he simply wants to be where you are and be held. And he mostly wants to just lay down and rest. Which means that most of our day looked like this:
And we've watched Cars. Twice in the past twenty-four hours.
Ellie, on the other hand, is doing just fine. Doesn't she just look darling in Noah's old onesie {made girly with some BabyLegs}?
The onesie says, "Drink at Mom's: Guaranteed Fresh"!
She thinks the onesie is just as funny as Mommy does.
1 comment:
I’m so sorry to hear that Noah doesn’t feel well. Hopefully it will be over soon! I can’t believe he is two! And you never said what your present was? Is a Yudu?
Post a Comment