Between the loads of laundry {both waiting to be washed and waiting to be folded} and finishing catching up on cleaning, I didn't take Ellie's four month pictures today. BUT, I did take a couple of fun videos:
{The boy is going to be in big trouble when she learns how to fight back!}
Things Ellie Loves at Four Months:
- Eating
- Sleeping
- Smiling and laughing at Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother
- Bath time
- Tummy-time when she has a fun toy or Big Brother nearby
Sweet Little One, we love you. More than you'll ever know. And feel so blessed to have you in our lives!
1 comment:
Aw, happy 4 months! Caleb is 5 months this Friday. Her little laughs remind me a ton of Caleb's when I tickle and tease him, too! Very cute! And Gabriella is the same way with Caleb's toys...she tries to play with them over her own. She sometimes "beats up" on Caleb and I warn her that someday he is definitely going to be bigger than her and she needs to watch out! What joys!
Post a Comment