Saturday, January 16, 2010

2009 {in Review}

I did this last year and loved it, both the process and the end result. So, without further ado, here's our 2009 in review - complete with the highs, lows, and funny moments in-between. The sentence is the opening line from a blog post from that month. Click on the month name to reread the entire post. Enjoy, I know I did!

January: This morning, Noah and I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jadyn, Erin and Josh's little one.

February: We've been sitting on another secret.

March: Time seems to be slipping by me faster than I ever thought it would or could.

April: "Bittersweet."

May: .... sister!

{And, because this one was so important this year also: When you're married to a man in the military, you know the inevitable is probably going to happen at some point or another, if he stays in long enough.}

June: All this week, Ben has been working the swing shift.


July: Reason #529,129,326 I love my husband.

August: It goes without saying that we miss the Frey's.

September: We're HOME!

October: Oklahoma played Baylor today.

November: It's no secret that we are Black Friday shoppers.

December: This morning started our normal enough.

3 comments:

Krissi Dallas said...

You're such a good mom and wife... I miss you so much, Samantha!! Thanks for sharing your life on here - even if I only get to read in bits and pieces. Love you!

(And I like this idea... I might have to try it myself!)

Katy said...

What a year! Ups and an almost-big-down. Just so happy to still call you friend!

By the way, I love the background wallpaper on the blog!

Unknown said...

Awwww AUGUST!!! We miss you guys too- A LOT!