Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coupon-Clippn' Life Group

We've been facilitating Financial Peace University with our Life Group the past couple of months. This isn't the first time we've done it {we facilitated it once in California and took the course for the first time before we got engaged} and I'm fairly certain it won't be the last. We're believers. And paid off over $46K in debt in about two and a half years. Dave Ramsey, and all that he taught us, it actually part of the reason why I'm getting to stay home with the kids. So we jumped at the chance to share this information with some more of the people that we love: our Texas Life Group.

And, since Ben has taken over the grocery shopping, coupon-clipping has once again fully reentered our daily lives {we use to be able to get SUCH amazing deals in California, but the lists here just aren't as good}. He told me tonight after our Life Group left that he was forming his own coupon army... I'm afraid he might be correct:


It's the look on Josh's face that worries me most.


One thing is certain though, I just love our coupon-clippn' Life Group! AND, I love my coupon-clippn' Hubby who saved over $80 this month on the grocery bill - without a Grocery Game list! Well done Dear One!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

ah, I miss the Grocery game/coupon clipping fun. I still clip and use coupons of course, but I haven't done it with 'gazelle intensity' for some time. I found that I had to drive too many places - fine when it was just Grant - but I can barely tolerate going to ONE store now, let alone several.

Although, if I get back into it, I could always just go on a certain day when Landon gets home and go alone...that's a thought.