I love the snow. I take that back, I love looking at snow. Preferably while I'm inside, snuggled up with the Hubby or a kiddo, with a nice warm fire or blanket and no place to go. I'm starting to think that Noah is the same way. He loved looking out the big window and saying "sno!". But getting out in it and playing in it just made him a little whinny. {Though he was WAY excited to get to put his boots on!} Ben and Noah were probably outside for about three minutes. And me? I was out there long enough to snap these pictures and run back inside to the safety and warmth of the house!
***
For our last dinner while we were there, Ben's Mom and Dad took us to eat at P.F. Chang's {YUM!}. Our waiter even brought Noah a set of children's chopsticks, but since he couldn't spear his Cheerios with them, Grandma Haze helped him out and fed him some Cheerios with them.
Noah thought it was the coolest thing and would even pull more Cheerios onto his place mat for her to "feed" him. haha!
***
Since we're leaving early tomorrow morning, Marian and Sylas and Eric came over to say their goodbyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment