Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily | 1

Happy December!


Last year, I had decided that this year, I really wanted to do Ali Edward's December Daily project. But, with the move to OKC, deployment, and upcoming move to Maryland, life is sort of in an upheaval right now... so for now, I'm just putting it all on the blog instead of in an album as well. Which, honestly, probably looks no different to you than it normally would!


Noah and Ben were oh-so-excited to get to start their Lego "Advent" Calendar this morning before school. I'm pretty sure it took all of Noah's restraint {and a little from Ben as well} to keep from opening other doors. He's already talking about how he'll get to open another one up tomorrow.



Today was also the first day that Ben was able to help me take the kids to "school". Normally, both kids go into their classrooms without a fight, but today, Ellie wasn't too sure she wanted to go. Maybe she was a little nervous Daddy wouldn't be there when school was over?

Noah, on the other hand, was quite happy to go in and show Daddy just how he has to find his name at the tables and start working on his morning work.





And, for the first time in over six months, Ben and I got to go on a date! During the day, while the kids were in school, we got to Chipotle and do a little shopping. In the evening, we were able to go to dinner {kid-free!} and then see the Muppets Movie in the balcony {thanks again Nana and Papa!}.

No comments: