"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests." Luke 2:14
Merry Christmas!
We had a pretty good Christmas Day. We got up and checked out our stockings, ate waffles {and yogurt} for breakfast, and got ready for a special Christmas Day service at church. And, of all days for me to rush out without my camera - the day that one of BB's friends was getting baptized! {sigh}

After church, we came back home for a big Christmas lunch and some play time and rest time before heading over to Grami and Papa Snow's house - the SuperHeroes were definitely hard at work.

I realized, after it was all said it done, that I didn't go real crazy on the photos this year like I normally do... but I did go pretty heavy on the videos. I'm okay with that... because I kept having another verse from Luke run through my mind so much yesterday and today:
"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19
I couldn't help but have a little bit of understanding of what Luke meant - I don't want to quickly forget all these little moments from the past two days. I want to remember them, love them, and hold them in my hands and declare them the special treasure that they truly are.
Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More!
No comments:
Post a Comment