Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Daily | 20

Tonight we worked on a couple of new ornaments from Truth in the Tinsel: a stable and shepherds. Before we made our little ornaments {and while I was gluing the pieces together for the stables}, Ben and the kids read the corresponding passages from one of the kid's Bibles. We all got a little giggle {and a little choked up... at least I did} when Noah decided to "read" the passage from my Bible while glancing over at the pictures from the children's Bible:






Love that kid.


Tonight's ornaments turned out pretty cute too...



almost as cute as the kids who made them.

2 comments:

Michelle Loy, MPH, MS, RD, CSSD said...

How cute. How did Ben hold in the giggles?

Samantha said...

I don't know! It was all I could do to not laugh out loud at the cuteness of it all! :D