Saturday, December 10, 2011

Four. | Noah

I know that everyone says it.


I know that it's cliche.


But it's true.


I can hardly believe that my baby is four. Noah, you were worth it all - fertility meds, 10lbs 11oz, 17 days in the NICU and {one - two - three} four phenomenal years with a fantastic little boy.





Things Noah Loves at Four:



  • LEGOS.

  • Pizza, doughnuts, chicken nuggets, yogurt, and CapriSuns. {Seriously... the boy will barely try anything, but put any of those items out and he'll eat his weight in them. Which, of course, isn't saying much.}

  • Helping - anyone with just about anything.

  • Playing "heroes". Especially Captain America and Batman.

  • Favorite sayings: "I's just kidding."; "I thought I was an adult."; "Huh? Wha'd you say?"; "Why?"

  • Reading just about any book with whomever will read it with him.


Noah, Dearest One, we love you. You are smart, funny, and never fail to make us smile. You are so very inquisitive and have a fantastic imagination. You are kind and helpful and even when Ellie is a little bit of a bully towards you, you are not mean back. We simply cannot wait to see the amazing things that God has planned for your life and are so very proud of the young boy and man that we can see you becoming. We'll eat you up, we love you so!


♥

No comments: