Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Daily | 3 {Nov/Dec Family Birthday Party}

December is a big month for birthdays in our family. Not only are we celebrating HIS birthday and the joy that His birth brings to the world, but we also celebrate Noah's birthday as well as my sister's, Ben's brother and sister, our SIL, Ben's Grandmother, and even my uncle {though, he's techinically November}. Today we had the November/December Birthday Party for the birthdays on my side of the family.



I can hardly believe that our little superhero is going to be FOUR in just a week. It's unreal.


As soon as he saw the finished cake {he was standing nearby the entire time I was decorating... mostly because I think he wanted some icing}, he exclaimed, "That's the coolest and best cake EVER, Mommy!"


I'm so grateful that little things like a decorated cake still rank up there as "cool". ♥




These two have a special love for their cousin Amanda. They are always SO happy to see her and she is always so willing to play whatever they want to play with them.



{The costume didn't come off the entire party. Or day Or weekend, for that matter.}



Aunt Jessie and Uncle Bud - the other two birthday peeps!




Ellie, who had been walking around the kitchen all day asking for "Take, Mommy. Pease! Take. I'own take, pease." finally got some cake too. ♥

No comments: