Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily | 2

Legos have become part of the daily routine around here. They are almost as much of a part of the boy as his Captain America costume has become. He just loved that today's Lego from his calendar was a "bad guy".



Just Noah had school today, so after dropping him off, Ben, Ellie, and I went to the base for a haircut for Ben, lunch, and a little shopping at the BX and Commissary. It was fun to get to spend some time with just Ben and Ellie, especially since I really think one of the last extended times with just the three of us was when she was born and was in the hospital! We're hoping to be a little more intentional about spending one-on-one time with each child, as individual parents and as a set.


If there is one thing that I hope I never stop doing, it's learning. And growing. In all areas of my life. So, today, while Ben was picking up Noah from school, I used my Silhouette to cut out a few filters for my camera in hopes of creating some fun bokeh with the lights on the recently set up Christmas tree.


It kinda worked.




Hopefully I can get it figured out a little better before we go do any serious Christmas light observing!



No comments: