This morning, Noah and I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jadyn, Erin and Josh's little one. Noah just adores Jadyn - he likes all kids, but for some reason, he really likes to follow Jadyn around and I've never seen him do that with any other kiddo. She's such a doll and always makes me crack up with her facial expressions - she's so expressive for a 2.5 year old! And, of course, because all kids {except for Noah and Elijah} like Ben more than they do me, one of the first things she asked me was, "Where's Mr. Ben?" Oh, Jadyn. Sorry he wasn't able to chase you around this morning!
Coloring while we watched Sesame Street during Noah's nap.
Lunch time... during which Jadyn requested that Noah sit next to her.
Come visit again soon Jadyn-dear! {And you too, Erin!}
***
Noah's laugh is just so infectious - I love hearing and making him laugh! While we were playing this afternoon with some of his puppets, he started laughing hysterically when the cow "moo"-ed. I caught some of it on video:
4 comments:
You are so right! It defiantly is infectious!
It's funny because my friends' kids LOVE Damien more than me... I get slightly offended when they show up and ask where Damien is.
that laugh is precious!
I'm used to it now... my cousins LOVE Ben, so whenever they would see me, the first thing they would ask too was "where's Ben?". Now at least they'll give me a hug or a kiss first!
Post a Comment