I got a little behind on the blog this week { you know, due to being busy with things like Noah, Ben, the house, and trying to get my Etsy shop ready...}, so rather than attempt to go back and fill you in on everyday {of which, I'm not even sure if I took pictures for!}, I decided to take the easy route and simply to post a few pictures from the last few days and get myself back on track, just in time for a busy weekend....
Dancing to the music that Daddy was making with his maracas and tambourine.
Taking a break from playing to have a nice drink of milk.
Playing with Chloe during Office Night.
Trying to get away before Mommy makes him go to bed!
***
Don't worry, I won't let another three day lapse happen again Jessie! ;)
1 comment:
lol...i get flack from friends when i don't post for a few days, too. its nice to know people are so interested, right? : )
Post a Comment