Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Really a Baby Anymore

A couple of days ago, I wrapped up Noah's exersaucer and walker for Ben to put up in the attic. He's outgrown them and while he does like to walk around them and play with the toys, he has plenty of other toys to play with and they were taking up a lot of extra room. Today, I finished getting the last few things prepped {except for the swing... I need to get bigger bags} to be put away until the next baby gets here.
I was a little nostalgic, I admit. I kept thinking about him sleeping in his swing, playing in the exersaucer, walking around in the walker, laying on the playmat, and wearing all the various clothes that are far too small for him now.

I still cannot believe that he's not really a baby anymore.

No comments: