Noah had his one-year-old well-baby check up today. We'd known that he was on the lean side, but his percentiles shocked even me... 18lbs 11oz {2%}, 29" {14%}, and head circumference of 19.25" {98%}. Still a very, very skinny little kiddo with a big head. But again, his pediatrician showed no concern {after I expressed some concern} and said as long as he is eating and drinking, he is fine. And he is, so, I guess he'll just be a bean pole like Mommy and Daddy {use to be}! :) And the poor thing, he had no clue he was going to have to get shots. Actually, I didn't even realize that it was going to be five shots. Needless to say, he got some extra cuddle and play time with Mommy this afternoon for being such a brave boy.
And, despite the shots, he was ready to play as soon as we got back home.
***
We all know what a bargain hunter Ben is... especially when it comes to shopping at Target. He's had his eye on a train set, just waiting for it to come down in price. He really wanted to get one to set up around our Christmas tree for him and Noah to enjoy, but at full price, it was way out of our price range. Today, I checked on it and it was 50% off! Yay! After Noah went to bed, Ben got it out of the box and set it up, "just to test it out".
I love it that he's just a big kid. :)
***
And, an update: the new craft blog will be unveiled tomorrow!!! Also, my Etsy shop likely won't be "open" until next week {I say "open" because by no means, be fully-stocked for a while}... and don't forget: comments for the giveaway close tonight at midnight!
1 comment:
Poor Noah! All those shots and band-aids on both legs! :( He's such a trooper!
Post a Comment