He has just gotten so big. The comparison pictures just don't do the change justice. And getting him to stand or hold the doll? Forget about it.
At least I can entice him to hold still with his sippy cup.... long enough to try to snap a few pictures.
***
Ben says his phrase/motto for 2009 is "Waste not, want not" and I think I've literally heard it pass from his lips about a million times in just the past 11 days. Almost to the point to where I want to strangle him for saying it. Even so, we're both making a concerted effort to use the things that we already have - whether it be food, shopping bags, or time. I, on the other hand, found a great little post that made me decide to simply choose a word for the year. I chose "cultivate". Every single definition of the word defines how I want to impact my family, friends, the Kingdom, and the world. I want to cultivate my son's mind and heart. Prepare him to impact the world. I want to cultivate my relationships: with my God; with my husband; with my family; with my friends. I want to cultivate my own heart, my own mind, and my own attitudes. Cultivate. I think it's going to be a great year.


Ben says his phrase/motto for 2009 is "Waste not, want not" and I think I've literally heard it pass from his lips about a million times in just the past 11 days. Almost to the point to where I want to strangle him for saying it. Even so, we're both making a concerted effort to use the things that we already have - whether it be food, shopping bags, or time. I, on the other hand, found a great little post that made me decide to simply choose a word for the year. I chose "cultivate". Every single definition of the word defines how I want to impact my family, friends, the Kingdom, and the world. I want to cultivate my son's mind and heart. Prepare him to impact the world. I want to cultivate my relationships: with my God; with my husband; with my family; with my friends. I want to cultivate my own heart, my own mind, and my own attitudes. Cultivate. I think it's going to be a great year.

{I don't know what this face was all about, but it reminded me of Dwight pretending to be Jim and was too funny to not share!}
1 comment:
Ben's Waste Not, Want Not reminds me of that little poem/saying: Use it up, Wear it out, make it do, or do without. I think my grandma had that in her house somewhere...
Post a Comment