Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have a Toddler.

We have a toddler. Is that news to anyone? Probably not. But now, we officially have a toddler. Noah has gone from cruising to timidly taking a few steps to all out toddling around. He's still gaining confidence, but several times this afternoon and evening, I caught him walking {instead of dropping down and crawling} to his desired destination. We couldn't be more proud!



{I love the way he lifts his legs when he doesn't want to stand! haha!}


He's just growing up way too fast.

***

And, just because I laughed so hard.....


While I was getting lunch cleared up, I thought Noah was playing in the playroom {even if he wasn't, I thought everything he could possibly get into was picked up}. Evidently, he wasn't in the playroom. When I realized how quiet it was, I went looking for him and found him as I walked around the couch. He had found the baby wipes I had left on the end table. And had proceeded to pull nearly half of them out of the wipes container. Nice work Buddy. Not to be wasteful, we {Noah pretended to help} cleaned the doors throughout the house... my house now smells like baby wipes.

7 comments:

lisa said...

We have a picture of our little one just like the last photo. Eventually you just keep moving things up higher and higher. At this point we have everything pushed back on all the kitchen cabinets, and he is trying to climb up the back of his high chair. Very sneaky!

A3 said...

oooooooooh yes. the baby wipes trick. i swear if i had a dollar for every time C or F has found the baby wipes container . . . . . .

i can't believe noah is already walking around. that is great! F is still crawling.

they are growing too fast!!!!

Unknown said...

I love when he raises his legs like that too!! That is so cute!!
I can't believe you washed all your doors with baby wipes!! HAHA

Samantha said...

He **thinks** he's sneaky...

and you know me, Angie! I couldn't let them go to waste but I wasn't goint to use them on Noah! And the doors really needed to be wiped down. :P

@cosmicgirlie said...

Hey I do that very same trick with the wipes! That's if I catch them before N sucks all the "juice" out of them *eugh*

Yeay for Noah walking!!! Your house will never be the same again ;)

Katy said...

The Peg Game! Yeah-I have a name for it now! So what's wrong with California?...no Cracker Barrel, no Hobby Lobby. What kind of crazy place is this?

And yes, there is that official moment when it dawns on you that your child is a toddler. Welcome to toddlerhood!

Meredith said...

I love how you use the bells to lure him over...hilarious! Reese found a box of tissues the other day and looked about the same as Noah and the wipes. We were laughing so hard at how fast she was pulling them out of the box. These kids are so fun!