Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Haircuts {and Usx12}

I was a little sad last night, thinking that throughout the month of February, I didn't get a single photo of all of us. A quick browse through the month reminded me of this one, from Ben's birthday:

Usx12: February

I need to remember to do it on the day that the photo is taken... instead of waiting until the start of end of the month.

Since I trimmed up Cana's hair on Saturday, I've been looking at both kids' hair with you-need-that-hair-cut-because-you-look-kinda-like-a-ragamuffin eyes.

Tonight, during her bath, was Ellie's turn.

Bangs and just enough trimmed so that it looks a little more even.





And a few layers to encourage curl, but not too many... we're working on length now!

Tomorrow... Cool Cuts for Kids for this one.


I love the timer... and lucky for me, so does he. He kept saying, " 'Nother pit-shur, Mommy! 'Nother pit-shur of Mommy and Noah!". Don't have to tell me twice, Buddy! ♥

No comments: