Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toddler Bedding

Ellie has been doing amazingly well in her converted crib/toddler bed. First night excepted, I haven't had to go into her room to put her back in bed and she waits until after I {or Noah} come in there to get out of bed in the mornings and after naps.

I'm so proud of her.

The only problem was - I had ONE set of sheets for her that matched her new comforter. Trust me when I say, toddler bed sheets {without a comforter} are hard to find here in Abilene. And the prices online were more than I was willing to pay. Luckily, I remembered seeing a crib sheet tutorial on Made. So using it and Ellie's current set as a guide to make the flat sheet, I made her a sheet set using a single twin flat sheet.

$5.00 {at Walmart} + a little hard work beats $38 {and not the color I wanted} every time.


Ellie loves it.


Which of course makes it even more worth the effort. Next up, a teal set {because I know the value of having three sets of sheets for a bed}! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did the same thing. Great minds think alike. :-)