
When I saw this photo project by A Bit of Sunshine linked on Ashley's blog, I knew I wanted to participate. I loved doing Ali Edward's A Week in the Life last April and while I plan to do it again {whenever she does it this year}, I like the idea of doing it more often, for a smaller amount of time: one day. But, per my norm, I couldn't stop when hour ten came around... so you get two extra hours of photos + words from our day:
8am: folding yesterday's laundry during Dinosaur Train
9am: school time while Ellie sleeps


6 comments:
Love a good dance party ;)
you have such an adorable family, thank you so much for participating this month!!
So cute! I love your kids because I love you! :)
looks like a great day!
How sweet! I have an Ellie too! Thank goodness for Word World and DVR's!
We have dance parties before bedtime also :)
Post a Comment