Sunday, April 20, 2008

Constantly Amazed.

I really am. I live in a constant state of amazement. It's almost unbelievable to me that just a mere four and a half months ago, this little guy was still floating around happily in my belly and now, here he is, finding and playing with his toes like a big boy.
He found his feet this afternoon and kept grabbing them and then would look surprised to realize that he actually had them.

I'm so in love with this boy.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL... I loved that stage. 4 months is such a turning point for them- they start getting really fun and will amaze you daily with their new tricks.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I LOVE these pics! What a big boy you have!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!

Katy said...

It's easy to fall in love! Just imagine how you'll feel when he's two!