Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who moved my Baby?

I went upstairs to put away some laundry and when I came back downstairs two minutes later, Noah was NOT where I left him. And no, Ben wasn't home yet to move him! He turned himself around! He had been laying with his head near the rainbow (to the right of the pic) and his feet towards the sun/mirror (to the left). I'm so proud!



Anyone who has kids (and some who don't) surely knows about VeggieTales. Especially since I love to give (and get) their videos. "Saturday morning fun, Sunday morning values!" While I was in Oklahoma, Daddy-Man and I went fabric shopping and found this great panel that was designed to be made into a cloth children's book. It's from one of my favorite VeggieTales, possibly the first I ever owned! During Noah's morning nap, I put it together and it was so easy that I wish I had bought a few more to give away as gifts!


No comments: