We actually had some of this last night, but I had already posted for the day and Ben really wanted me to put it on here since it says "Liquid Love". :)
I don't want to hear anyone else complain about gas prices... LOOK!
And, the funniest part... literally right across the street at the Arco, the price was $3.75! I tried to get a picture with both signs, but didn't want to hold up traffic (I was at a stop light) and the guys in the car next to me were already laughing at me.
Most of the day was spent at Strictly Scrapbooking, at the Friday crop with Kristin, Katy and Angie.... and the little boys too. Noah was so interested in all the colors in the store and was easily entertained with a scrapbooking magazine in between walking around the store and taking a nap.
The best part was that we each had a table to ourselves for the first time since we've been going to crops there. It was so great to spend time with my girlfriends, get a few pages done and eat ice cream!
ETA: Ben said that you can't really see how much the gas is in the picture (which I agree, but I'm still working on figuring out PhotoShop) so, for those of you who can't see it like him.... it was $3.99 per gallon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment