Monday, April 14, 2008

LA's Fabric District

This afternoon Crystal, Michelle, Noah and I all loaded up in the Jeep and went to downtown LA to the Fabric District. How did I not know about this place and visit it sooner?! We had such a great time going through the shops and haggling with the vendors. Not to mention we got great deals on some nice fabric. I can't wait to go back (sans a cranky Noah) and get a few more deals on fabric for some of my upcoming projects!

This was just in ONE store!

Noah did not like the heat (it was kinda hot today) and wasn't feeling to great due to his gums so he was a little cranky at times. :(

This was one of my favorite finds of the day - Amy Butler fabric and they had so many more designs. I'm going to make myself a skirt from it! The picture just doesn't quite do the colors justice.

I love the fabric district. :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Great Fabric! You won't believe what I'm doing right now...setting up our blog! I'm finally joining the rest of the world. I love your new picture on the title spot!!

Carmela said...

LOVE that fabric!! I was there once, but I don't have a clue how to haggle, nor did I know what I would do with the fabric, so I just looked.