but doesn't Noah look happy sitting with Kristin? :)
This afternoon Noah and I spent some time with Kim and Mia. Kim was in our first small group that we joined when we moved here to California and she now has a six week old little girl, Mia. Somehow (I've NO idea how!) I managed to let them get away without a picture of her and her sweet little baby.... next time Kim! Beware! I will be the paparazzi!
We also met up with Matt and Kristin for dinner and then we played a few games with them at our house on the Wii. I also can't believe that I didn't get a video of us playing "the best game ever"! We were all in hysterics while we were playing a game on Sonic and the Golden Rings... good thing Noah was asleep in his crib or we would have woken him up!
No comments:
Post a Comment