Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mama taught me well.

Look what I finally finished! I made one of his "wee lil' gillies" (said with an Irish accent by Jessie) while I was in Oklahoma and finally got the other one finished up. I also finished the birthday girl's hat, so I had to try it on Noah.... it's a little big on him, so I figure it'll fit the recipient perfectly.

And, because I can't let the last picture of the day be of my son in a girl's hat... here's one that's all boy.

And, for the best news of the day.... check out Angie's post. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE that face...

And he loves wonderful in a pink hat. I dressed Deacon in a dress once and he looked beautiful. LOL

Unknown said...

You are so clever!!! Can't wait to hang out with you and Ethan's little friend all day today!! :-) And it's a Friday!!!

Casey said...

I love the cute hat!