When we're "on vacation" we tend to shop. (And, by vacation, I mean, when Ben is TDY and I tag along and pretend that I am on vacation.) On our way out to Santa Maria, there is an outlet mall in Camarillo that we often stop at (yea for Auntie Anne's Pretzel's!) and they have a Carter's outlet. We stopped, of course, on our way out to feed Noah, feed ourselves, and shop a little... the yellow sweater vest and green plaid shirt we bought there and I'm putting aside for Easter next year (hey, when you find a good deal, you gotta get it!)... the rest of the outfits are 24mons/2T's that I got at the BX for 75% off!! Nothing like a deal!!
And notice the Cars swim trunks!! That was the only item that I paid full price for and I'm SO glad I got them! ;)
Oh, and yes, we did buy things for people besides Noah, but I can't show those things, now can I?
No comments:
Post a Comment