Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Happy Birthday Benjamin!! 28 Years Young!


For Ben's birthday, I made him his favorite meal - pot roast! (He's easy to please!) I don't have any pictures of him opening gifts because his birthday present from me this year is going to be a bike.... we just have to find one that he likes (and is within his budgeted amount). As soon as he gets it though, I'll show it off! And of course, he tore into his cards as quickly as possible - too fast for me to grab the camera.


I started working on my next baby project... sort of. I found these adorable cloth blocks (Noah can throw them and they won't hurt anything!) on another site, but there was no written directions on how to make them... just pictures. So before I could help Angie make them, I had to make sure that I could make them! They ended up being very easy and really it took more time to stuff it than it did to sew it together. This one is the sample (I'll make more later with Angie):

Ben thinks that I should make some bigger ones with velcro on them so he and Noah can build forts out of them. I think that sounds like a great idea!

Oh, and Noah has learned how to pull hair. Ben thinks that's pretty funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That block is cute and HUGE!! I am so excited to make them! And Happy Birthday to the old man too! ;-)

Amanda said...

he will LOVE those blocks as he gets older. you totally need to make more! awesome idea!