Monday, February 25, 2008

Only My Daddy-Man

Today it's only pictures of my Daddy-Man. I'm SO grateful to my sister (thanks Jessie!!) for sending these to me and can't wait to take a few of my own on Saturday. He's doing SO well! I know it's thanks to everyone praying so hard for him - God is SO good! He's expected to get out of the hospital as early as Wednesday - I'm so proud of what a trooper he's being!

In the care package that I sent him, I sent the sock puppy (the book was showcased on Martha Stewart today!) that I made along with a frame with several pictures of Noah. Daddy-Man loves my sister's dog, Pinny, so I figured he needed a puppy and it's about the same size as Noah, so away the puppy went to Oklahoma. I love this picture of him walking it down the hall (doesn't he look great?!).


His doctor gave him this heart pillow to use to squeeze when he stands up or sits down.


Please keep praying for a quick and speedy recovery!

2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Im so happy to hear that your dad is doing well. I know all too well how serious the heart is and worrisome one becomes when a love one has to go through such an ordeal. My brother is on his 3rd pacemaker and the next step for him is a heart transplant. Hopefully we dont have to cross that bridge any day soon. I will continue to pray for your dad and for a speedy recovery. God Bless :-)

Anonymous said...

Go Daddy-Man Go!!! We're praying and are so thankful! He looks great! :) XOXO