Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aunt BB!

Aunt BB came to town today and Noah was especially excited about this. Since BB has arrived, he wants to do everything she is doing:




"BB read. BB book."

I've no doubt that Aunt BB is eating the attention up.


Before we went to eat dinner, we stopped in Hot Topic at the mall. One of our Life Group friends, Josh, and his band were playing there. The Penny Jar was chosen as this year's Local Static Artist for the Abilene area and as a result, put on a show at the store. My personal favorite song? Hallelujah, Tear Me Apart.

Ellie was a little tired and therefore was not a big fan of anything: people, music, or being awake. She and BB spend a good portion of the show listening and watching from just outside the store.

Josh, you rocked it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Samantha! I'm working on what you requested, a quilt for project Linus. I'll get it to you soon. Brenda

Samantha said...

Thanks!