Ben and I have watched LOST from the beginning. It was actually one of the first {if not, THE first} shows that we started watching as a married couple. I remember that we watched the first episode over at Mom and Daddy-Man's because when we lived in Oklahoma, we didn't have cable {we were working that debt snowball!} and ABC was just a little fuzzy. Truthfully, if it hadn't been for my insisting that we continue, we probably would have stopped watching around season three. We wanted answers and simply weren't getting them. And we had hoped that we would get them tonight. Part of me feels like all we got were more questions. But at least I finally got to hear him say, "I love you."
And, amazingly enough, this is the only photo that I took from our Get Lost, LOST Luau tonight... and this was after all our company left and I realized that I hadn't taken a single one so I snapped a quick one of the "Dharma Cola" and went to bed.
Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer, and the rest of the crew... it's been a good run. We'll miss you, but we won't miss going to bed with our brains swirling with more questions.
1 comment:
You have a pink Kitchenaid! Oh be still my heart!
Post a Comment