I loved these sights and sounds today:
e.jpg)
The sights and sounds of a lazy morning, where every is still in their PJs when lunch rolls around because they have been too busy playing, changing diapers, eating breakfast, and giggling {and perhaps even snoring a little... ahem, Ben.}.
e.jpg)
The whirring and stitching of my sewing machine {and serger!} as my sister whips up a darling skirt for herself.
3 comments:
How do you like that pool? I just went looking for a pool today and I couldn't decide! The blow-up type seems great because you can take it down. We bought the one we had last summer on Craigslist, and it's now cracked:( I hate to buy things that I have to throw away! It seems like such a huge waste now...in space, environment, I mean.
This is the second year for this one too {I think}. We recently discovered that the top two rings have slow leaks in them... so by Sunday afternoon, it was deflated. We'll try to find the leaks and fix it before we toss it... I hate being wasteful too!! I like it okay, but I think I'm going to invest in a pool pass for the base pool. Assuming that I feel brave enough to get out in MY swimsuit in front of everyone! :)
So I know I am SUPER late. But Ellie in that bathing suit is one of the cutest things i have ever seen.
Can't wait to meet her ;) and give Noah a big hug....if he remembers me.... :)
Post a Comment