Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas, Mommas-to-Be, and Trying-to-Become-a-Momma-Mommas!!

A couple of special shout-out "Happy Mother's Day!" to a couple special Mommas - the Momma of my Hubby and the Momma of my Momma! We love you bunches!

And speaking of my Momma....

Happy {29th} Mother's Day!

{And, because Daddy-Man would write it if he was authoring this post... and because I'm sure he'll say it out loud when he reads it... nice legs Mom. Seriously.}

I love you!


***

Just now, as I was prepping up this post, I was looking at some of my friend's Mother's Day posts and besides laughing that Angie and I put our writing on the same spots {great minds, Angie!!}, I was insanely jealous that they were able to get such beautiful shots of them and their child{ren}.


Noah was more than just a little uncooperative.


I've no clue where he gets that from {ahem}.


At least the Littlest Dear One was willing to take a picture with Mommy.


And Benjamin, your card is still cracking me up. If I could read it out loud without laughing, I'd post a video... because photos alone don't do it justice. I'm so grateful to be walking this road of parenthood with you - you keep me giggling even when I don't feel like it. Dirty diapers, piles of toys, missing sippy cups, and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mother's day wishes and for the "old" pic when my legs did look good! ha ha ha
love you all,
Mom