Friday, May 14, 2010

Just What I've Been Waiting to See

The first time around, I was so {very} aware of every single little new thing that Noah was doing. And this time around, while I still consider myself very aware of the new things that Ellie is doing, sometimes they sneak up and surprise me when I look at photos like these and realize:

I've been waiting over 16 months {8ish months in the uterus and 8 out} to see this:



My Little Dear Ones playing together.


And actually sharing.

"Pillar Aye-ee Momma" {I gave the caterpillar to Ellie, Momma!}


If I knew they'd all be like this {and stay like this}, I'd have 510 more.

And, along the same lines of realizing that she's acquired a new skill, seemingly overnight... here's a video showing off Ellie's amazing pincher grasp skills:

We've also got a tooth that you can {finally} see... and it's not just a slit.
The Little One is growing up, I tell ya!

P.S. Happy Birthday Papa/Daddy-Man! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Mark and Erika said...

That first picture is a keeper, better yet, it deserves a frame.