Happy Eight Months, Dear Ellie!
I don't think this Little Dear One can become any cuter - I don't see how it is possible! As I was trying to decide what to dress her in for her pictures, I remembered that I had just bought the fabric for her "Abby Cadabby" dress for Sesame Street Live and decided it would be fun to use all that organza instead of dressing her up... and now I simply can't wait to make {but first design! eek!} her dress!

- Eating only fruits. Seriously. Try to give her any veggies and she'll spit them out. Even if they are mixed in with a fruit. Trust me. I've tried that. MANY times. I'm being paid back for my pickiness as a child.
- Rolling around on the floor to get to her desired location. Which is usually one of Big Brother's toys.
- Watching Daddy do anything. If Ben is in the room, her eyes are on him. She loves her Daddy!
- Playtime with Mommy and Big Brother.
- Story time with Mommy and Big Brother. She immediately starts laughing when she sees that we're about to read a book!
We love you, Dear Little One. We love getting to watch you grow and explore the world around you. You are so amazing and beautiful! Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother will eat you up, we love you so!

1 comment:
Soo cute! Time sure has gone by. Only a year ago we were pregnant with our little girls. Cambria was Abby Cadabby for Halloween- I made the costume, too bad no one knew who she was! I look forward to seeing more pictures!
Post a Comment