Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Go with the Flow

Originally, today's cookies were going to be a homemade sugar cookie. But this morning, when we were at Walmart, picking up some milk and other groceries, we walked past the little aisle freezer.

All of the sudden, Noah was saying screaming, "Mommy! Bunny! Kee-kees! FAG! UUh-ven! MAAAA-KE!"

I couldn't help but laugh... and buy the package of premade, precut cookie dough.


Lucky for both of us, Ellie was still asleep when he woke up from his nap. As I turned on his light in his room, I let him know we were going to make cookies and I've never seen the kid bolt so fast out of his room and run for the kitchen. He was ready. And he knew what he needed to get to make his kee-kees:

part of the garlic press and the strainer.
Go figure.




He was so proud of his "fag kee-kees".

1 comment:

SarahRJohnston said...

I would have bought the cookies too! So cute!